CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

+=Muzic-Box=+

Monday, March 8, 2010

Blackhole

Still online during monthly test....im so pro ==

Monthly test ar monthly test..can U come a little bit longer coz i dunwan things pass away so fast
I scared of losing my friends here TT

Time passed..
Never STOP
I hate when thinking of losing comunicate with my friends after this year
I HATE IT!!

When will time stop?
Is it really need to wait until the end of the world?
or just until i die...

I love u all MY FRIENDS
really...

While i am thinking and exploring to my image future
I saw my self...
with no happiness,  friends..
all i got on my face were Death and Despair

Walking along the street against people,
keep walking until i've loosen my mind
and without thinking
I had closely become..
a Death Man

and what's waiting for a Death man was
an Endless Future
keep walking..walking...walking n walk...                  end..
 

0 comments: