CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

+=Muzic-Box=+

Friday, March 5, 2010

Many many many things to say~~

I should start from where leh?? Hmm..i'll start the story about things happen during CNY. During CNY, everyone is shouting crazy, exciting, damn high, lazy, n the most importantly...THEY WEAR NICELY  xD. Hahahah! But i feel moody, sadly, unspoken, n the most importantly...I WEAR WHITELY. Aiya, mostly everyone know already larr...coz someone his speaker so big n sensitive lar! He 一传十,十传百..then my friends all know d..zzz


Ok...sad story is over..then after CNY. After CNY i din present in school coz the sad story. Then after 1 week i go back to continue study, suddenly many homeworks waiting me to be done. I say:" WASEH!!! SO FEW ARR??", then they say:" STILL HAVE MORE BEHIND LEHH!!" = =ll..they dunno i was juz kiding meh? They really so mean to me T.T

Then come another Pendidikan Moral folio, i haven touched "them" yet since the day before CNY..hahaha!! I know many would be same as me xD...but really ned to do already..really................




0 comments: