CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

+=Muzic-Box=+

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

  Yesterday i go interview at "sumwhere"....n they say will call me again coz they're full....guess i wont get a job this year, huh?   


  Hmm...im so emo everyday bcoz nothing to do and im bored =-=...

  Drawing?? Nahh...i dont even hold a pencil for a long time...bt i did touch the mouse everyday XD...Im drawing using "Paint", hope i can increase my skill on drawing in "Paint" and it helps to practice my colour skill...But "Paint" isin't so gud so i draw many pages half way ><""


  Now i juz can playing game to kick off the boredom in my mind....RagnarokOnline - KillDark server..........you guys should play this game bcoz many gud ppl playing this game, not like the real world...to be so cruel n cold

  I like living in fantasy world bcoz there's nothing we ned to worry and freedom all over there....Bt can it be possible there's a place like that? I hope i can found that place or jz appear in front of me...i'll never come back to this "place" if i found that place....







there's no reason for me to stay here ANYMORE...

0 comments: